Sunday, July 31, 2005

Misty Aquarium

We went to Mystic Aquarium on Thursday with Sofie and her family. We all rode down together in Leland's minivan, so the kids got to sit together in the way back and watch a movie. They had a blast. Luke had at least as much fun on the drive as he did at the aquarium--maybe more. Here the two of them are, running away from a Beluga whale and holding a starfish. It makes me think of those Boston Aquarium ads that ran on TV for my entire childhood. Do you remember? "I can walk like a penguin!" In the days since, Luke keeps telling Tina stories about our day at "Misty Aquarium." Today I told her, "We also saw 'Misty Pizza'." These two are at the perfect age right now, I'm convinced. Part of me wishes they could be four forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home