Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Look Ma!


Teo's First Teeth
Originally uploaded by encarna. Click photo to see larger version.
Today I noticed that Teo was playing around a lot with his mouth. He kept sticking his tongue in and out, flicking it across his lower gums. Also, when I was feeding him some baby food with a spoon, he would take a bite and then give me this little grimace and shrugging his shoulders. But I didn't clue into what he was trying to tell me until he refused to nurse at bedtime. He never misses an opportunity to nurse, so I figured something was going on. So I checked his lower gums and sure enough I felt two tiny, sharp protrusions.

I must say, for someone who had worked the whole day cutting two teeth, Teo maintained his good humor and pulled through with a smile.


Another guest blog by Mama Tina.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nylsoj said...

Yes, remarkably he maintained his happy, easy-going personality even through his first teething experience. He seemed quite proud of himself too. It's hard to believe his smile could get any cuter, but there you go...the evidence is right here on the screen! :-) --Mommy

9:42 AM  
Blogger leeapeea said...

better really watch your nips, now, Momma. :-)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home