Saturday, February 18, 2006

BREAKING NEWS: Teo walks!

Tonight as I was getting dinner ready, I had my back turned to Teo as I was rummaging in the cabinet for a saucepan. He started this bat-screech noise that he makes when he wants to get my attention. I turned around and he was standing unassisted in the middle of the kitchen. I asked him if he was screeching at me because he wanted me to see him walk, and he gave me this impish, proud grin. So I held out my arms and slowly backed up a few steps and took a step, then another, and then a couple more. Of course, the whole time I was shouting for Josi and Luke to come see it. When Teo reached me I scooped him up and gave him a kiss, but he kicked his feet and wriggled to get back to the floor, so he could walk some more. So I put him down and he walked right to Josi. I ran for the video camera and got some shots, which I'll post very soon!

In other news, today is Teo's 15 month birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home